Mommy Makeover Cincinnati & NKY
What Is A Mommy Makeover?
- Pregnancy can wreak havoc on a woman’s body. It can leave her with a loose, stretched abdomen, sagging breasts, and excess fat and skin that she just can’t get rid of. There are some parts of the body that diet and exercise simply can’t restore to pre-pregnancy condition.
- This is why Dr. Sillins offers her patients the Mommy Makeover. Comprised of various body contouring techniques, the Mommy Makeover is customized for each patient to take her from post-baby drab to new-mommy fab.
What are the benefits of a Mommy Makeover?
- A toned, firm abdomen;
- More youthful, attractive breasts;
- Comfortably fit back into your pre-pregnancy or smaller clothes
- You will feel sexy and attractive
How Long After Pregnancy Should I Wait for a Mommy Makeover?
- Typically after your last pregnancy, you should start focusing on returning your body to pre-pregnancy and wait about 6-months before undergoing surgery. This allows the body a chance to correct its imperfections naturally.
- During this time, you should diet and exercise to help rid the body of as much fat as possible. This will also help strengthen your muscles. Women looking to have any form of breast surgery must wait until they have finished breastfeeding.